We now offer Online reporting to all of our clients, both for the Employer and Employee.
Employer On The Go:
With this service Employers will now be able to access payroll information online at any time. Employers can view and print all standard payroll reports, employee pay-stubs and also have the ability to create their own custom reports and Company memos. This is a free service we offer to all of our clients. The Employer will also have the option to have their CPA, accountant or bookkeeper access their information online.
Employers will now have the ability to create online accounts for their employees at no additional cost. This is a basic account that your employees will be able to view and print pay-stubs, W2’s and company memos, but will not be able to change their own information.
My Employer On The Go:
This service is a step up from Employee Self-Service. This service will offer the same viewing options as the basic account but employees will be able to change their withholding information, bank accounts for direct deposit and personal information such as addresses. There is an extra fee for this service, but your employees can clock in and out from their work computer or an app on their phones, as well as request time off.
Employer On The Go Login
- Go to insightpayrollsolutions.com and click on the Employer On The Go Tab at the top.
- Put in the username and password you received from Insight Payroll Solutions.
- Agree to the terms.
- Click continue.
- Choose your security questions and answers
- Click continue.
- Your are now on your info page. On this page you can review payroll reports, look at previous payroll, and manage your employees.
- This is also where you can sign your employees up for Employee Self-Service.
- Go to the Employee Button in the black ribbon at the top of the page. That will give you a drop down, select Product Access.
- Select the employee you want to sign up for Employee Self-Service.
- You will see tabs across the top, select the Employee Access Set Up tab.
- Click on Edit at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select a username and password for your employee.
- Check the Employee Self-Service box.
- Click the Save button on the bottom right of your screen.
- Give your employee their username and password you created for them and have them go to selfservice.employerondemand.com and log in. They can choose to change their password after the sign in.
If you are interested in any other services we offer give us a call at (518) 762-9395, or tap the button below to send us a message.
All employers receive the standard payroll reports with each payroll. We can also provide custom reports to suit the needs of all business types. Additionally, we prepare all required payroll tax forms and provide employers with copies for their records.
We also offer bookkeeping solutions. Our top of the line payroll software has export features for QuickBooks and many other bookkeeping programs. We can create many types of files and email them directly to you. Once you have the file you simply open your bookkeeping program and use the import feature. It’s that SIMPLE!